Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On the 6th Day of Christmas . . .

1. I finished the purple stole for my sister-in-law. Just need to get it packed and shipped.

2. Managed to do on time all the charitable giving I'd planned for 2008.

3. Finished winding the yarn for my Men Who Knit Scarf Exchange Scarf. I've decided on the pattern. Just need to knit a swatch to get the gauge, then it's off to the races (it's due 1/20!).

4. Finished reading "Amarcord" by Marcella Hazan. The Queen of Italian Cooking (she did for Italian cooking what Julia Child did for French cooking) has written a fascinating memoir. Highly recommended if you're into food, into Italian food (or Italians!), or into memoirs.

5. Printed up a first batch of Epiphany cards. Need to get started on addressing and mailing them!

6. Remembered to update this blog!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments: